NLP Business Practitioner – Collaborative Relationships Modeller
September 6, 2022 @ 8:00 am - September 7, 2022 @ 5:00 pm| £2,700.00 – £3,000.00
Our Business NLP Practitioner – Collaborative Relationships Modeller programme is a 7 day ANLP Accredited Business Practitioner in NLP.
Why you will want to attend this programme?
Learning to collaborate is now the imperative across the business world. We can no longer exist in a world that competes endlessly. Some goals and ambitions are simply too big…collaboration is the only way forward.
By the end of this programme all delegates will:
- operate from the Interdependent Mindset;
- practise being proactive and will be accountable for their results;
- be able to adapt and connect with the communication and behavioural preferences of all their colleagues;
- understand how their emotional impulses impact on the relationship dynamics of which they are a part.
How we will deliver these objectives:
- Our 4 dimensional model will underpin the learning.
- The communication process will be analysed to identify the trigger points that both facilitate collaboration and hinder collaboration.
- Strategies for managing emotional responses will be practised and used to maintain a focus on collaboration.
- Creative facilitation techniques will ensure all delegates are positively engaged throughout the day. Shared experience and interactive group work will result in each delegate developing a relationship management plan.
Completion of the 7-day programme will see delegates awarded the Business NLP Practitioner accredited by the ANLP. This can count towards the next programme in our Business NLP suite, Business NLP Master Practitioner – Leading a Collaborative & Agile Culture.
At businessnlp.co.uk we aim to keep our group sizes to a manageable number. This results in all our delegates receiving good quality attention from our trainers and assistants. Our delegates also benefit through being able to build and develop excellent relationships with their other delegates. This is core to our purpose as a business.