Resilience & Well-Being
July 6, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Between Stimulus and Response there is a Space where you can choose your Response.
Why you will attend this workshop?
It is possible to achieve state of resilience and well-being that is sustainable and empowers you to thrive and grow. As a resilient individual you are inspirational, you are able to be collaborative and agile during periods of turbulence.
By the end of the workshop all delegates will:
- Understand the importance of Resilience for both themselves and for their team.
- Will know the impact of stress on their performance and will know how to ensure they achieve maximum performance using positive stress.
- Understand how they create their own responses to every stimulus they receive and how be being proactive they can choose to respond positively.
- Know how each personality type prefers to deal with setbacks and will be able to coach different types to respond positively.
How we will achieve these objectives:
- We use our Proactive Space Model as the basis for this workshop.
- We will explore the The Yerkes-Dodson Law and explore how this can impact on performance.
- A C-me High Performance Plus Report is an integral part of this course and we use the Profile to assess the way each individual deals with setbacks.
- NLP techniques, creative facilitation and a high level of interaction will see delegates learn simple techniques for achieving a positive stress free state that they can access at will to stay resilient.