Strategic Awareness Training
August 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Alice: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” The Cheshire Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.” Alice: “I don’t care much where.” The Cheshire Cat: “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
Why you will attend this workshop.
The pandemic has created an urgent need to understand where your business is heading and to identify the best route to achieve your goals. This course gives you a route map for creating the future of your business.
By the end of the workshop all delegates will:
- Be able to create a compelling purpose and vision for their business;
- Understand the connection between Purpose, Vision, Values, Mission & Strategy;
- Will appreciate the impact decisions have on the chain of operations within their business;
- Know the importance of culture on achieving strategy.
How we will achieve these objectives:
- A range of strategic and creative thinking skills and activities are used to develop the right content.
- NLP Models and techniques will be used to create visualisations of future outcomes.
- New learnings from the field of Neuro-science will be introduced to guide strategy.
- Creative facilitation techniques will ensure all delegates are positively engaged throughout the day. Shared experience and interactive group work will result in each delegate identifying how to develop their own strategic awareness.