October 5, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
We all have the same amount of time available to us…it’s what we choose to do with that time that makes the difference!
Why you will attend this workshop?
This is a time management course like no other. If you really want to understand how you both use time and waste time this is the course for you.
By the end of this workshop all delegates will:
- Understand the concept of Being Proactive;
- Become aware of their unconscious preference for experiencing time;
- Align their roles with priorities to optimise their use of time;
- Be able to access a state of mind where proactive time management is their standard way of working.
How we will achieve these objectives:
- To-do lists and traditional time management tools will not play a part in this course.
- We will demonstrate how to easily identify how each person experiences time through observing their body language and language patterns.
- We will explore the underlying preferences of each delegate for approaching tasks and if necessary, change these.
- Creative facilitation techniques will ensure all delegates are positively engaged throughout the day. Shared experience and interactive group work will result in each delegate identifying how to transform their experience of time.
Book on to this workshop with our organising partner, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, by clicking here